Stayplas Pozi CSK Head
Stayplas TX Pan Head
Stayplas 30 are high quality, high performance thread forming screws for plastic. They might otherwise be referred to as plastite screws, or PT screws. Specifically designed for use with plastic, they feature a 30 degree thread angle – hence the name Stayplas 30.
If you require thread forming screws for plastic, there are many benefits to using Stayplas 30. These include:
- A low installation torque, which minimises plastic cracking and distortion.
- Reduced hoop stress, resulting in a high strip out torque and pull-out force.
- Maximum resistance to vibration once installed.
- A strong bond and a high load bearing capacity.
Stayplas 30 screws are best suited soft and medium density plastics. If you require a thread forming screw for a different material, browse our catalogue to view our complete range.
Why Choose Staytite
- We stock an extensive range of cost effective fastening solutions suitable for various industrial, domestic, and bespoke applications.
- We are committed to providing the highest possible standards of services and products, with all of our practices abiding to a stringent ISO 9001:2015 accredited Quality Management System.
- We have a dedicated team of specialists, all of whom are on hand to provide expert technical support to businesses from a wide range of industries.
- We have an exceptional wealth of knowledge which we have been using to meet our customers’ production needs since 1978.
At Staytite, we’ve been providing a wide variety industries with a complete fastening solution service since 1978, routinely working with businesses and OEMs in the aerospace, automotive, marine, IT, and telecommunications sectors.
View our catalogue for more information on our range of Stayplas 30 thread forming screws for plastic. If you are unsure which fastening solution is best suited to your requirements, please do not hesitate to get in touch, and we will be happy to advise.