Flange screws and flange bolts are available as either serrated or non-serrated hexagons. These strong one piece fasteners are designed to spread the clamping load without the need for a washer. Though the non-serrated flange screw is robust enough for most purposes, the serrated flange is the ideal choice for heavier industrial applications. It is self-locking, and offers a large amount of vibration resistance.
Because no washer is required, flange screws and bolts can be secured much more quickly and efficiently than many other screws. This brings a range of advantages, including:
- Reduced labour costs
- Increased productivity
- Easier installation in difficult or confined spaces
- More streamlined stock keeping and inventory control.
At Staytite, we offer Stainless Steel and High Tensile Steel flange screws and flange bolts in thread sizes M5 to M12, UNF, and UNC.
Why Choose Staytite
- We stock an extensive range of cost effective fastening solutions suitable for various industrial, domestic, and bespoke applications.
- We are committed to providing the highest possible standards of services and products, with all of our practices abiding to a stringent ISO 9001:2015 accredited Quality Management System.
- We have a dedicated team of specialists, all of whom are ready to provide expert technical support at a moment’s notice.
- We have an exceptional wealth of knowledge which we have been using to meet our customers’ production needs since 1978.
At Staytite, we hold stock flange screws in various sizes, materials and finishes. Since 1978, we’ve been providing a wide variety industries with a complete fastening solution service, including businesses in the aerospace, automotive, and telecommunication industries.
View our catalogue for more information on flange screws and bolts. If you are unsure which flange screw is best suited to your requirements, please do not hesitate to get in touch, and we will be happy to advise.