Since 1978, the expert team at Staytite have developed a diverse knowledge in industrial fasteners including Barb Nuts. We have provided solutions for leading businesses within various industries including aerospace, automotive and telecommunications. In combination with our purpose built premises in High Wycombe, it is a true testament to the strong relationships we have developed with our customers.
Barb nuts are cold formed hexagon nuts combined with external shakeproof washers. Because the washer and the nut are one part, the washer is free to rotate on the nut. This offers Barb nuts many significant advantages over traditional nuts. These include:
- One operation instead of two
- A halving of labour costs
- Increased productivity
- Easy installation in difficult and confined spaces
- Simpler stock keeping and inventory control
As well as holding large stocks of Barb nuts, we pride ourselves on offering a wide range of variations. These include various sizes from M3 to M12, materials from Low Carbon Steel and Stainless Steel and finishes to meet your industrial requirements.
Why choose Staytite
- We provide a highly competitive range of cost effective fastening solutions for various industries and bespoke applications
- Staytite are committed to providing services and products to the highest possible standards, which is why we operate a Quality Management System accredited to ISO 9001:2015
- Our dedicated and specialist team provide expert technical support and customer service
- An exceptional wealth of knowledge that has been going from strength to strength since 1978 to meet your productive needs